Randy Hill - Broker Associate, ePRO, CRS, REALTOR®
Welcome to the Randy W. Hill Hall of Fame Honoree Real Estate website. I am confident you will find it informative and helpful for all your real estate needs. Whether you are buying or selling, I am prepared to offer you full-time attention and am committed to providing you with the absolute best service available.
This site is perfect because it is user friendly, has all the bells and whistles and provides accurate, not outdated, information. There is no better source for real estate information than you will find right here. Add to that my full time commitment and you have the perfect formula for success! Best of all, your information is safe with me! I won't sell your name and you won't have to deal with agent after agent reaching out trying to solicit your business.
I write an eNewsletter regularly with nothing but real estate topics. If you would like to be included, send me a note and I will add you to the list.
Call me today!
- ePRO Certified
- Certified Probate Specialist
- Certified Auction Specialist
- Real Estate Investor and Property Owner since 1990
- Certified ROHRS - REO Specialist
- Broker Associate DRE#01854837
- Member of Apartment Owners Association
Randy has been an active investor in real estate since 1990. He has purchased many properties of various types over the years. Randy has fixed and flipped and held as rentals several single family residences. He also owns apartment buildings and SFR's which generate positive cash flow and has happy tenants paying his mortgage for him.
Randy is an active member of the Greater Los Alamitos/Rossmoor/Seal Beach Community. Here are some examples of the things Randy has been involved in:
- Los Alamitos Traffic Commission
- Los Alamitos Education Foundation
- Community and Schools Media Partnership
- Griffin Football Foundation
- Past President of LAYB and Los Al High School Football Boosters
- Recipient of the Heroes of the Heart Award from the District and High School
- Los Alamitos Museum Honored Citizen of the Year - 2012
Randy has been a resident of this community since 1992 and knows how special it is. He would be honored to help you find the right place in the community to call Home.
Hall of Fame